As a future Emergency Medicine physician, you understand the importance of committing yourself to your professional development. ACOEP offers an opportunity to be part of an active and thriving community of physicians, residents and students all dedicated to the advancement of emergency medical care.
Through educational resources, events, research competitions and access to other residents and physicians in the field, you’ll find the ACOEP experience to be both professionally and personally rewarding.
ACOEP members enjoy priority access to the highest quality educational resources in emergency medicine. With the opportunity to access these resources before anyone else, you’ll be able to easily stay abreast of research and trends to help accelerate your career. Furthermore, you’ll enjoy ample opportunities to network with your peers and to take on a variety of leadership positions.
As a RSO Member of the ACOEP community, some of the many benefits you’ll receive include:
- Invitations to attend two annual conferences that include advanced skills labs, social events, networking opportunities, leadership development and more
- Access to research competitions through FOEM
- Opportunities to submit articles to our publication The Fast Track
- Student mentorship enables you to get insight from your mentor on everything from advice on how to deal with the hurdles of medical school to preparing for residency and becoming a successful physician. Contact the RSO Board today to be matched with a mentor!
- Access to the Student Residency Program Expo, which gives students the opportunity to learn about different residency programs and help guide you in selecting a program to pursue
- Invitation to participate in the Leadership Academy, which focuses on how students can become future leaders, both in and out of the Emergency Medicine field
- Networking opportunities with over 2,000 EM physicians available
- Representation of your voice nationally —we fight for the issues that matter to you.
- Exclusive member benefits including financial advising, travel, board prep, conference registration discounts and more
- Resident Education Membership- As a resident, explore access to the HIPPO EM benefit we offer as a part of the Resident Education Membership