The Foundation for Osteopathic Emergency Medicine (FOEM) is the nonprofit arm of ACOEP. FOEM supports resident and student members in countless ways, including research competitions, grants, global mission trip funding, volunteer opportunities and more!
- Research Opportunities: The Foundation’s primary mission is to advance quality research for emergency medicine professionals.
- Research Competitions: FOEM hosts 5 research competitions annually that are open to students and residents.
- Research Grants: FOEM provides funding for student and resident researchers that submit qualified applications.
- FOEM Research Network: FOEM has connected AOA and ACGME residency programs in the FOEM Research Network. The FRN facilitates multicenter trials and connects researchers nationwide to share data and collaborate on projects.
- FOEM Research Classifieds: Have a project that needs support? Post your project on the FOEM Research Classifieds section to advertise to the ACOEP membership!
Global Mission Trips: FOEM is proud to provide funding for medical supplies for global mission trips conducted by ACOEP members.
Fundraisers: FOEM hosts fundraisers every year that are a great way for RSO members to get involved with the community. Participate in the 5K Run for Research, pack hygiene kits for the homeless at our Clean the World events, or buy a ticket to the Legacy Gala: Dinner & Awards Ceremony!